This popular, annual conference provided over 375 Illinois attorneys with up to 6 PMCLE (Ethics) credits, which satisfies the Illinois Supreme Court Commission on Professionalism’s full two-year requirement. Different afternoon and morning programs on June 4th each offered 3 PMCLE credits, and attendees had the option to register for either program or for the full day at a discount.
Attendees heard from diverse panels of legal ethics consultants, the judiciary, top professional liability defense lawyers and the Illinois ARDC. In the afternoon program, the audience was treated to an educational skit with actors portraying attorneys faced with challenging hypothetical scenarios.
- Jeremy Boeder, Director, Tribler Orpett & Meyer PC
- Jim Doppke, Of Counsel, Robinson Law Group
- Hon. Thomas More Donnelly, Associate Judge, Circuit Court of Cook County
- Philip Fowler, Director, Tribler Orpett & Meyer PC
- Edward Fu, Associate, Donohue Brown Mathewson & Smyth LLC
- Gary Grasso, Partner, Spellmire Grasso Bass
- James Grogan, Deputy Administrator & Chief Counsel, Illinois ARDC
- Jefferey Katz, Partner, The Patterson Law Firm
- Daniel Konicek, Partner, Konicek & Dillon P.C.
- Jerry Larkin, Administrator, Illinois ARDC
- Wendy Muchman, Chief of Litigation & Professional Education, Illinois ARDC
- Scott Renfroe, Chief of Supreme Court Practice, Illinois ARDC
- Mary Robinson, Principal, Robinson Law Group
- Stephanie Stewart, Senior Attorney, Gloor Law Group LLC