Serving the legal profession since 1854
ONE SOLUTION FOR YOUR LEGAL NEWS
Chicago is one of our nation’s top legal markets, and for over 165 years legal professionals have relied on the Chicago Daily Law Bulletin® for the latest news, essential court information, changes in case law, pending legislation as well as expert analysis in specific practice areas.
Your subscription also includes access to a searchable archive in Lawyerport News. You can search over 30 years of news stories, filter the news by practice area and gain deeper insights into lawyers, judges and the legal community.
Effective April 1, 2023, there are two subscription options. Individual subscriptions for solo attorneys and organizational subscriptions where more than one person will have access. Delivery of the digital newspaper by email occurs daily and the delivery of the printed newspaper occurs on Monday, Tuesday and Thursday, excluding federal holidays.
Send tips and press releases to the Editor.
- Stay informed with daily delivery of the latest news and compelling stories
- Trust our award-winning local reporters and respected expert columnists
- Rely on news and announcements from every key state and federal court in Illinois
- Learn about recent Illinois appellate decisions through our daily summaries
- Receive curated coverage of regional and national legal stories
- Find public notices published in the print and digital newspaper