Serving the legal profession since 1854
ONE SOLUTION FOR YOUR LEGAL NEWS
Chicago is a growing hub for lawyers and legal services, and for over 160 years legal professionals have relied on the Chicago Daily Law Bulletin® for the latest news, essential court information, changes in case law, pending legislation as well as expert analysis in specific practice areas.
Now, your subscription includes Lawyerport News where you can search over 27 years of archives, filter the news by practice area and gain deeper insights into lawyers, judges and the legal community.
This subscription is for individuals and includes a hand-delivered copy of the newspaper (Monday, Tuesday, & Thursday), access to mobile site and e-edition, daily legal news emails, and access to Lawyerport news.
For small firms of 10 or fewer attorneys, there is the option to upgrade to have access to Lawyerport’s Court Call Lookup feature to find upcoming case court calls. Larger firms should consider our JuraLaw product designed to meet the needs of larger case loads.
Send tips and press releases to the Editor.
- Stay informed with daily delivery of the latest news and compelling stories
- Trust our award-winning local reporters and respected expert columnists
- Rely on news and announcements from every key state and federal court in Illinois
- Learn about recent Illinois appellate decisions through our daily summaries
- Receive curated coverage of regional and national legal stories