This popular annual conference provided Illinois attorneys with 6 PMCLE (Ethics) credits, which satisfies the Illinois Supreme Court Commission on Professionalism’s full two-year requirement. Different afternoon and morning programs on June 4th each offered 3 PMCLE credits, and attorneys had the option to register for either program or both at a discount.
New Rules Affecting You and Your Practice
- Wendy Muchman, Chief of Litigation and Professional Education, Illinois Attorney Registration & Disciplinary Commission
The Roadmap for Understanding & Resolving Conflicts
- Philip Fowler, Partner, Tribler Orpett & Meyer
- Jerry Larkin, Administrator, Illinois Attorney Registration & Disciplinary Commission
Confidentiality: How far does it extend?
- James Grogan, Deputy Administrator & Chief Counsel, Illinois Attorney Registration & Disciplinary Commission
- Thomas McGarry, Partner, Hinshaw & Culbertson
Law Practice Management in the Electronic Information Age
- Steven Puiszis, Partner, Hinshaw & Culbertson
- Scott Renfroe, Chief of Supreme Court Practice, Illinois
- Attorney Registration & Disciplinary Commission
They posted “WHAT?” – Managing Client Relationships
- Lea Gutierrez, Senior Counsel, Illinois Attorney Registration & Disciplinary Commission
- Michelle Silverthorn, Education Associate, Illinois Supreme Court Commission on Professionalism
Sanctions: Just the start of your problems!
- Hon. Thomas More Donnelly, Circuit Court of Cook County
- James Pritikin, Panel Chair, Illinois ARDC Hearing Board