Hosted by Law Bulletin Seminars and acclaimed as the most unique and essential conference of its type in the Midwest, this annual event presented a stellar faculty and was well-attended by corporate management, in-house counsel, outside counsel and government officials. More than 200 attendees gained practical advice and expert insight on compelling issues that challenge corporations domestically and across the globe.
Internal Investigations: SAS 99 & the Auditor’s Role
- Theodore Banks, Partner Schoeman Updike Kaufman & Scharf LLP
- Michael Dockterman, Partner Edwards Wildman Palmer LLP
- Bert Fox, National Professional Practice Director Grant Thornton LLP
- Gary Kleinrichert, Senior Managing Partner FTI Consulting, Inc.
- Georgia Vlamis, Vice President & Head of Litigation Motorola Solutions, Inc.
When an Executive’s Problems Become the Company’s Problems
- Mark Flessner, Partner SNR Denton US LLP
- Lori Lightfoot, Partner Mayer Brown LLP
- Lawrence Oliver II, Chief Counsel, Investigations The Boeing Company
- Justin Shur, Partner Molo Lamken LLP
- Kristofer Swanson, Managing Director Navigant Consulting, Inc. Remedies for Theft of Trade Secrets
- Joseph Alesia, Senior Counsel, Ethics & Compliance Baxter International, Inc.
- David Glockner, Chief Criminal Division US Attorney’s Office, NDIL
- John Murphy, Partner Baker & McKenzie
- Michael Pace, Senior Managing Director FTI Consulting, Inc.
- Daniel Rubinstein, Partner Winston & Strawn LLP
Health Care Fraud
- Robert Clarke, CPA, Partner Deloitte Financial Advisory Services LLP
- Laura Hoey, Partner Ropes & Gray LLP
- David Resnicoff, Member
- Miller Chevalier, Chartered
- Jeffrey Rogers, Partner McGuireWoods LLP
- David Walters, Division Counsel, Fraud & Anti-corruption Abbott Laboratories
- Christopher Conte, Co-head of SEC Enforcement Practice Steptoe & Johnson LLP
- Merri Jo Gillette, Regional Director United States Securities & Exchange Commission
- Pravin Rao, Partner Perkins Coie LLP
- Steven Scholes, Partner McDemott Will & Emery LLP
- Jeffrey Cramer, Managing Director Kroll, Inc.
- Zachary Fardon, Co-chair of Chicago Litigation Department Latham & Watkins LLP
- Jonathan King, Co-chair of FCPA, Anti-corruption & Corporate Compliance Practice, DLA Piper
- Haydee Ortiz-Olinger, Vice President & Global Chief Compliance Officer, McDonald’s Corporation
- Eric Sussman, Chicago Co-chair of the Regulatory Enforcement & White Collar Litigation Practice, Kaye Scholer
DOJ Investigation & Enforcement Trends
- Mark Filip, former US Deputy Attorney General Kirkland & Ellis LLP
- Scott Lassar, former US Attorney Sidley Austin LLP
- Ryan Murphy, Partner PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP
- Dan Webb, former US Attorney Winston & Strawn LLP