12th Annual Symposium with the Judges
Join your judges and colleagues for our 12th Annual Symposium with the Judges, hosted online.
With some court procedures continuing remotely, continued changing general administrative orders to safely adapt to the effects of COVID-19, and efforts to reopen the courts for trials this year’s program will provide sitting judges from Cook County a forum to share timely insights on how to move cases forward.
The judges will offer candid advice, provide valuable advocacy tips and reveal policies and procedures unique to remote proceedings and their courtrooms. This year’s event will be virtual and available on-demand after the live event.
Register today – take advantage of early bird pricing and save 20%!
Ticket pricing will increase the end of October.
Regular Ticket (Government): $109
Regular Ticket: $119
Preview of topics:
- State of the Law Division
- Update on commencement of jury trials
- Pre-judgment interest ruling and impact
- Mandatory arbitration is coming – scope and rules
- Initial case management calls – best practices for virtual hearings
- Jury selection and management – the pandemic effect
- Courtroom logistics – adjusting your approach for trial