Per the decision of the Court, the MCLE reporting deadline remains June 30th for 2020. While we hope that our Ethics 2020 event will be held in-person, we are planning to make the event available online, via livestream, to allow attendees to participate remotely.
This unique, annual conference provides 6 PMCLE Credits, which satisfies the Illinois MCLE Board’s full two-year requirement for Illinois attorneys. Join us for different afternoon and morning programs on June 11th each offering 3 PMCLE credits. The conference will include the new, required Professionalism components: Diversity & Inclusion and Mental Health & Substance Abuse. Attorneys have the option to register for either program, or both at a discount.
Speakers will include leaders from the Attorney Registration and Disciplinary Commission, the Lawyers’ Assistance Program and leading professional responsibility attorneys. More information to come.
Morning Program: 8:30am – 12:00pm (3 PMCLE)
Lunch on your own: 12:00pm
Afternoon Program: 1:30pm – 5:00pm (3 PMCLE)
Reception: 5:00pm – 6:00pm
- Technology: Competence in the Age of Remote Working
- Attorneys in Transition: Ethical considerations for joining a new firm, merging firms, leaving a firm or succession planning
- Referral to Riches or Ruin?: Review referral rules with an update on proposed changes
- Social Media/Review websites: Guidelines for posting and responding
- The Remote Working Attorney: Managing issues of isolation and wellness
- Be Inclusive – Be a Step Above: The path to improving your practice and expanding your clients