Local, national and global experts will discuss topics of concern to businesses, bankers, insurers, employers, techies and…the rest of us!
Opening remarks by Zachary T. Fardon, U.S. Attorney for the Northern District of Illinois
Growing list of federal government speakers include:
- David Bitkower, Principal Deputy Assistant Attorney General, Criminal Division, U.S. Dept. of Justice (2013-2017)
- David A. Glockner, Regional Director, U. S. Securities and Exchange Commission
- Brian Hayes, Chief, Criminal Division, U. S. Attorney’s Office, NDIL
- Heather McShain, Deputy Chief and Healthcare Fraud Coordinator – Criminal Division, U. S. Attorney’s Office, NDIL
- Christopher Veatch, Chief, National Security & Cybercrimes, U. S. Attorney’s Office, NDIL
Dismantling the Infrastructure
Which agencies will still be around, and who has been appointed to lead them?
U.S. Supreme Court seats and 100 federal judicial vacancies!
Will the new direction of our court system change the way you do business?
New Laws for Doing Business
How will prospective legislation affect your due diligence and your bottom line?
What’s the future of Dodd-Frank? How will the private sector, bankers and Wall Street fare?
Government Agency Interaction
What do the SEC and DOJ appointments mean for investigations and enforcement?
How should companies deal with the unpredictable enforcement environment?
Are other countries leap-frogging Uncle Sam with their own aggressive enforcement?
Your company is vulnerable. Have you done enough? Will the government help you?
The Shifting Anti-corruption Landscape
What do new appointments and new priorities mean for your compliance program and FCPA enforcement?
How will your company continue to recruit technology taken and keep your workforce globally mobile?
Is your company in the DOJ crosshairs for H1-B visa misuse? Are employee social media restrictions coming?