Enter public records data into standard format via computer for various Public Records customers and assist Court Calls Representative and Legal Notices Representatives.
- Data entry of court documentation from Circuit and US District Court.
- Collect and data enter detainer information from County DAT computer.
- Data entry of housing violation new suits for various customers.
- Assist in collecting court calls.
- Researches cases listed on missing information lists provided by IT Department and enter all missing information.
- Distributes and Records Certificates of Mailing received daily.
- Assists in writing legal notices
- Assists with legal notice customers
- Perform general clerical work and keying (e.g. Researching Probates for Ronald Zygmunt’s Company and emailing results daily.)
- Other duties as assigned to meet business needs.
- Education: High School Diploma or Equivalent.
- Experience: 0 – 6 months general office experience; 1 year previous office experience preferred.
- Basic computer skills (Internet, MS Word, MS Excel)
- Typing 50 WPM minimum.
- Customer service oriented.
- Good verbal/written communication skills.
Standards of Performance:
Regular attendance – Daily punctuality and consistently good attendance is required.
- Maintain professional and courteous relationship with court personnel.
- Provide service to customers in polite, professional and friendly manner.
- Data entry must be done accurately and quickly (24 hour turn around).
- Ability to key data for all case types with an average of 2412 records per month and maintain a 98% accuracy rate with an error rate of .05% or less per record.
- Research public records accurately.
- Maintain a clean & orderly working area.
AND HOW DO I APPLY?
We look forward to hearing about you. Your application to firstname.lastname@example.org should include:
- A cover letter that highlights the most important reasons you’d be great for this position.
- Your resume.
- Specific hiring requirements, such as salary.